Igor, it seems the 1.4 snapshot in the maven repository still contains 1.5
code.

I built wicket from sources locally. When I tested the project against that
build I found yet another problem. Attempt to submit the form (no matter
what value the default processing flag has) led to response with 404 status.
I realized that it was the UploadProgressBar's progressbar.js resource
reference whose url was obtained using MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy.

I created a demo project and attached it to the following issue:

Please have a look. I suppose the problem caused by request context that
does not countain mounted part of the page so the url to the resource does
not contain the "../../.." part and as the result being applied to the page
with context "/some/some/some" causes 404.