From: Stéphane Jeanjean <stephane.jeanj...@softeam.com>
Date: 2009/9/28
Subject: Re: Redirections and Reverse-Proxy
To: users@wicket.apache.org

I'm not sure it's a related to wicket. I think it's related to the
respones.sendRedirect() implementation and how the string put in the
location header is build. I don't know if it's standard or if it's a Jetty
implementation. I have to found out this implementation to understand where
the host in location header comes from. Or perhaps I could "override" the
sendRedirect method() as described here :
http://knowledgefolders.com/akc/servlet/DisplayServlet?url=DisplayNoteMPURL&reportId=1711&ownerUserId=satya