I'm using the AjaxPagingNavigation component and it works well, but when I
click on one of the links, my url  is replaced with

/?wicket:interface=:3:4:::

You refers to html "A" tag generated by navigations links. What you got on
onclick tag attribute on your rendered page?

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos