I have a page that's refreshing its components every n seconds using
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior.
Among these components there's a list of links.

Would be nice if you apply AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior only to components that
need to be updated. Than you don't get in trouble with your links...

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos