Hi.

Spent hours now trying to figure out how to map 2 html files to 1 class.
If someone knows the answer - please help.

I need to map 10 similar html pages to same class (for same behavior).

Doing this:
webApplication.mountBookmarkablePage("/page1.html", pageClass);
Gets wicket to associate set url with the class.
But then when the ResourceStreamLocator is called, it's given
A reference to class and a reference to the path. Where class is set
correctly (pageClass).
But the PATH is set wrong. It is what Wicket THINKS it should try
"PageClass_en.html". (class name + locale + default extension)

While *I* would like to load my own class.

I was thinking about completely rewriting ResourceStreamLocator to know my
own paths, BUT it's not aware of what real page is being loaded (as the path
is set to "PageClass_en.html").

I could also break down and load my own stuff in beforeRender, but I was
hoping there's a better way to handle this.

Lastly, I could overwrite onRender() in my PageClass...

Any advice would be much appreciated.

- Alex.