Hello Luther, I was very much impressed by David's article. A very nice
presentation of numbers and charts. Unfortunately, I know it is Xen hypervisor
and cloud computing and all the fancy technogeek but I have to dumb-it-down and
ask how useful is 360MB of memory? Is it safe to say 500MB of cloud memory does
not equal 500MB of real-world memory? How does this scale to what is normally
expected in say an in-house datacenter composed of racks and racks of 1Us and
2Us? --David.

Luther Baker <lutherba...@gmail.com> wrote ..