cant you inject the DAO's to the listeners in the moment you create
and attack the listeners to your application?
If you have the Injector at that moment, you could even pull your
listeners from the Injector, no?

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Jeffrey Schneller
<jeffrey.schnel...@envisa.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  I took your suggestion and now just store the key pieces that I need
> in the session and it looks like it is working.

http://mapsdev.blogspot.com/
Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima