I have a FileUploadField component in a form. My issue is that when a file of size zero is selected using the component's integral "Browse..." button, and then one of the owning form's submit buttons is clicked, neither that button's nor the form's overridden onSubmit() methods is called. The form becomes unsubmissible.

If a non-empty file is subsequently selected using the FileUploadField component's "Browse..." button, then normal onSubmit() functionality is restored.

Is this a known bug, or can I do something to prevent this behaviour for empty files?

My NetBeans environment is:

 Product Version: NetBeans IDE 6.7 (Build 200906241340)
 Java: 1.6.0_15; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 14.1-b02
 System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1252; en_GB (nb)
 Userdir: C:\Documents and Settings\Ian\.netbeans\6.7

 Wicket plug-in used:
   Wicket as a library
     Version: 1.4

   Wicket Support: