Hello,

It is very interesting to have a wicket blog,
but for me even more interesting would be a cms based on wicket
that integrates very smoothly into an existing wicket webapp.

At the moment we use typo3 together with our java webapp.

Would be nice to have a solution where everything is java
and the same framework :)

Is there such a thing?

Bernhard

Maarten Bosteels schrieb:
I got some really cool ideas from the elephas code, but it seems the project
has stalled a bit ?
The last commit was 18 dec 2008

Maarten