I want it to be shown in the LoginPage, because the activation page does not show anything, it only activates the user.
I tried something like:

LoginPage page = new LoginPage();
page.info("User account activated");
setResponsePage(page);

but it didn't work. Anyway, as I know, in order to leave a feedback message that needs to be shown in the next whateverPage, you'll need to leave it to the session. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Esteban

Igor Vaynberg escribió:
you want the message to show on the loginpage or on the activation page?

-igor

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Esteban Masoero