Wicket folk! I'm currently in Paris making my way over to the Netherlands for a short 2 or 3 day visit. If anyone has suggestions on best places to stay? best things to see? that would be much appreciated!

And if you're in the area, grab a coffee or something. My Europe # +39 345 8329779 ... or just email / twitter / etc

I'm also going to be in Brussels for a few days, Munich and Berlin, and then in Prague for TSSJS/E. If you have time and are in any of these cities, I'd love to meet up with some locals.

Cheers!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | and...@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 714-816-4488
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.