Yes, that's better :).

IMHO the behavior+resourcestream combination is much simpler:
- no additional markup needed,
- no state to keep (even if it's only the web resource and not the actual byte array).

Do you mind if I tidy up the Wiki page?

Sven

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro wrote:
Hi Seven,
Thanks for sharing! More neat solution indeed.

About caching data on session: is you diff the wiki page, or see the
original code at

http://code.google.com/p/antilia/source/browse/trunk/com.antilia.ext/src/com/antilia/web/ajaxdownload/MyPdfResource.java

you will see nothing was cached on the solution I proposed. That part was
introduced later on.

Best,

Ernesto