Hi,

I've read the preliminary materials on the site and I'm also reading Manning's Wicket in Action. I like Wicket's programming model a lot and is considering my next project using wicket. But before that I am doing an evaluation project to convert an part of an existing application using wicket.

Question1:
Applications that I work with typically feature girds. My past approach had been to use ExtJS+JSON Servlets and more recently JQuery+DWR. Although we are quite productive, my main gripe was that there are too much work done wiring HTML and Server Side (which is why I much prefer Wicket's approach).

Is there a robust implementation on Wicket that I can use that offers similar functionality to things like Ext's grids or JqGrid? Or must I create my own grid component from scratch in Wicket? I can't seem to find it?

Question 2:
In my environment, security is the most important issue. In fact a proxy server sits between users and the servers, it changes requests ips and make it look like all requests originate from some ip addresses (this hits the web layer). Will this interfere with Wicket's state management? Sorry I'm very new to Wicket and may be asking a silly question, apologies if this has been answered on the wiki.

Question  3:
DWR prevent XSS on Ajax exploits by implementing secret-key mechanism. Is there a similar implementation in Wicket? Is there any best practice or techniques that we should use to avoid inadvertently exposing our ajax code to hijacking?

Thanks in advance.

Lester