Hi!

Firstly, I would consider the 1st checkbox just a dymmy helper
implemented using CheckGroupSelector. I would not really care if it
reflects the two other checkboxes or not, that's an overkill. And if
still necessary, I would simply do it with javascript. Anywyays. there
is an example of wicket checkboxes here:

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.apache.wicket.examples.compref.CheckGroupPage

For the listview I would use the following example:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/type-safe-testing-in-wicket.html

My main point being, that fiddling with checkboxes back-and-forth is
an overkill. And if you still need it, do it using lightweight
client-side javascript.

**
Martin