Background: We have a wicket based site (http://www.pnc.net/) that is
a single page and does all of its work via Ajax.

Use Case: We are distributing Adobe PDF based forms to customers for
signup. Customers will fill out the form, click submit and acrobat
will post the form to our website.

The Problem: The url needs to be bookmarkable so Acrobat can find it.
it also needs to look human so people don't get frightened.

The Non-working solution: Since the entire site is just one page I
have taken the main body panel and special cased it:

if(this.getWebRequestCycle().getWebRequest().getPath().equals("SecureSignup")){
     centerBox = new CollectSignupResponsePanel("centerbox");
} else {
     centerBox = new PublicHomePanel("centerbox");
}

I then created a mounted URL : mountBookmarkablePage("SecureSignup",
PublicBasePage.class);

And voila, it answers on http://www.pnc.net/SecureSignup and displays
my CollectSignupResponsePanel.

The Problem: The site now thinks this is the only url and redirects
users to /SecureSignup even when they hit the root path.

So my question is, how can I mix these strategies and keep this single
page format?

Thanks, really stuck on this minor thing-