I do not think JavaReble is a good tool for Wicket. Try Glassfish with
hot deploy with netbeans, works very well with Wicket.

--
Many thanks!

Haulyn Microproduction

You can access me with the following ways:
Location: Shandong Jinan Shumagang 6H-8, 250000
Mobile: +086-15864011231
email: saharab...@gmail.com, hmp.hau...@foxmail.com
website: http://haulynjason.net
gtalk: saharab...@gmail.com