Hi all,
    I am testing an app in production and I have reached a problem you may
help solve me. Like the war files were big, I decided to move all static
images to a folder in production and add the following code to my
Applicacion class.

mount(new URIRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy("/images") {

@Override public IRequestTarget decode(RequestParameters requestParameters)
{

try {

return serveStaticImages(getURI(requestParameters), ....);

} catch (Exception e) {

throw new WicketRuntimeException(e);

});

The problem is that each time that  someone calls a page, all the images are
downloaded again. I know this isnt the best aproach and actually, it is
awful in practices because of this issue. Why isnt caching the images and
which would be the best approach?

Thanks in advance

--
Fernando Wermus.