Hi all,

I developed a simple Wicket application containing just one page with some
tables. In development mode everything is working and looking fine. But when I
switch to deployment mode the presentation of the page changes dramatically.
For example borders of tables are not visible any more. What am I doing wrong?
It seems to be just a CSS issue but the code and resources are exactly the
same. I just switch the mode by changing a System property which is handled in
WebApplication code like this:

@Override
public String getConfigurationType() {
   if (this.debugMode()) {