Hi,

I need some help in trying to get onclick() and onchange() working.

Case 1: I'm trying to add an onclick behaviour to my button.

Java:

           Button cancelButton = new Button("cancelButton") {
               @Override
               public void onSubmit()
               {
                   System.out.println("Cancel Pressed");
               }
           };

           add(cancelButton);

Html:

<form wicket:id="form">

</form>

Problem is that when I click on the Cancel button, nothings happens. The Confirm button works as expected. Just that the cancel button does not seem to work at all. When I look at the source of the generated HTML, there is no onclick code generated. Is this expected? What am I doing wrong in this case?

Case 2: What should I override when I want to do an onchange on an Input text box?

Thanks in advance!

Lester