IMHO, I think it is not a good idea to pull them too far from eachother. It
is actually a good thing that classes and their corresponding markup is
packaged together.
If the markup changes, your classes will change as well. (Otherwise, you
probably add to much 'styling' in your markup; use css instead)

--
Pieter Degraeuwe
Systemworks bvba