Alex,

My apologies, but I cannot reproduce this issue again. Even if I mount a
page and then land on that page, I now get the correct behaviour with the
default URL encoding strategy. I am wondering if I called the correct
urlFor()? No good speculating on this though....

If I see this again, I will investigate and file a bug if needed.

Thanks for the feedback.
Pieter