Hi,

I've spent several hours trying to figure this out and to try to understand
how repeaters work with form processing, but some help would be appreciated!
:)

I have a page with a list of questions & answers. The questions are read
from a database and are displayed in a DefaultDataTable repeater, with one
question per row.

I had wanted to display the questions over a number of pages and allow the
user to use the NavigationToolbar to navigate through the list of questions.

However whenever I click the page links, the entered data on the current
page is lost and reverts to the original model values. But if the form is
submitted then the data on that page is retained.

Is it possible to make the NavigationToolbar bind the new values of the form
inputs for the page(s) when navigating between pages? Is this sort of
behaviour allowed?

thanks in advance,
Richard.

--