Hello everybody.

I have a webpage under development where I use modal windows.
This has so fare not caused any problems - but now I get an error on one of
my pages.

I have just added the modal window capability to the page - so this has not
worked before.

When I click the button I get the following errors in Firefox (and the pages
just reloads)

Line 1:
Error: undefined entity
Source File:
Line: 1, Column: 61
Source Code:
</b>Using&nbsp;XMLHttpRequest&nbsp;transport</
(here there is a green error under &nbsp;)

Line 2:
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMNSHTMLElement.innerHTML]"
nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:8080/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-debug.js::
anonymous :: line 64"  data: no]

My guess to why I get this error is, that my page is defined as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/xhtml-math11-f.dtd";>

The reason for this is, that I display MathML on the page.

The modal window however does not contain MathML - it's just regular html.

Environment:
Wicket 1.4.3
JDK 1.6.0_16
Firefox 3.5.4