I am getting a WicketRuntimeException whenever a user clicks a session based
url after the session has expired. I noticed there was a previous thread
about this here:
http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-Crypted-URL-to20533640.html#a20542221.

I was hoping since I upgraded my application to use the latest 1.4.3 that
this problem was solved, but I see that it is still occurring (You can
recreate it by opening a browser and starting a new session, restarting your
server, and then clicking a link - or just wait half an hour and try to
click a session link). For my application this is a pretty common scenario
since users may read bookmarkable urls leisurely and then click a modal
window link later, and instead of redirecting to the homepage with a nice
expiration message they get a hard error which clogs the logs up pretty bad.

Is there any plans to fix this, or anything I can do to prevent it while
maintaining crypted urls?