Hi everybody!

This might not have to do with Wicket directly but I experience some very strange behavior with wicket pages on tomcat. I do have a login page with a centered div container and two input fields for username and password. If I deploy my application on my local machine (win xp) into my tomcat everything look really nice on both firefox and ie8. BUT if I deploy the same .war archive into a linux server's tomcat my centered div is moved to the left of my browser window and my style definitions are somewhat messed up. This only aspects IE8, firefox displays everything very well. My third test machine (win server 2008) does everything well too (ff & ie8) so I guess it has something to do with tomcat running under linux. If I look at the page's sourcecode its exactly the same on all three environments. What makes me think that wicket has something to do with that is the fact that a plain html file does render correctly on all systems and all browsers.

I validated my code using w3c's validator and it's says everything is fine except for the wicket:id tags which seems to be normal. Encoding is set to utf-8 so this shouldn't be a problem and doctype definitions are well too. This is a really strange problem which I can't seem to solve. Does anybody ever experienced somthing similar? Maybe any of you Wicket-Guru's ? :-)

Any help is really apreciated!

Thanks in advance
Oliver