From: Wilhelmsen Tor Iver [mailto:toriv...@arrive.no]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:37 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting the "Choose Option" on page reload

> I have 2 drop-downs and a search button my page. When the page is
> loaded
> for the first time, the first option in both the drop-downs is "Choose
> Option". Now if I select some value and click Search, the page is
> rendered again and the Choose Option is gone forever. But I want it
> back. How do I go this?

It is a consequence of disabling null values; you need to tell the
dropdown to accept null values which is what "Choose Option" represents:

theDropdownComponent.setNullValid(true);

You will also want to override the display value property in the
.properties file:

theDropdownComponent.null_valid=Not set

- Tor Iver

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com