Hi all,
     I have a wizard with five wizardSteps.

Also I have an LDM called EntityModel,

EntityModel extends LDM{

EntityModel(Key key)
    this.key=key;
}

load(){   // I  look up for the entity with the key}

}

But I have a case where it doesnt behave as expected.
There is a case where the fifth step consults to EntityModel to get the
entity and it doesnt look up the db because it does have the entity in its
transient attribute. Thus, I got a LazyLoadingException.

Isnt it supposed that  LDMs get rid off transient objects for each request?

Why is this case behaving in this way?

Am I supposed to overwrite onAttach to verify that the entity attached is
not still connected to the session? I thought LDM will work it out.

thanks in advance

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus