I extends HttpsRequestCycleProcessor and SwitchProtocolRequestTarget
to make my custom HttpsRequestCycleProcessor....
In the method getUrl from SwitchProtocolRequestTarget i just remove the port:

         if (port != null) {
          result.append(":");
          result.append(port);
         }

But don't work, the url are correct but the page don't load i think i
miss something in apache.

Anyone make something like this?

Thanks.