Went to the page (thanks!) got the SVN copy down.
Ran Maven.
Maven blows up with an error (below).
Anyone knows how to get past this (or can fix it).

Thanks.

Output from running maven is here:

G:\comp\apache-wicket-1.4.1\tinymce>\comp\maven\bin\mvn
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.wicketstuff
ArtifactId: tinymce-parent
Version: 1.4-SNAPSHOT

  org.wicketstuff:tinymce-parent:pom:1.4-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.wicketstuff:tinymce-parent
 for project: null:tinymce:jar:null for project null:tinymce:jar:null