From: danisevsky [mailto:danisev...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:31 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: OT: Relational database + Hibenate vs Content Repository
(Jackrabbit)

I think the best solution is combine JCR and relation database. Some
data
store to JCR (on filesystem) a some to database. But question is for
which
kind of data si better JCR. My opinion is that data like photos, blogs,
comments is better store in JCR and data like users, roles, classifiers
is
better store in databaze.
What do you think, is it right?