Hi,

It's working nicely on Tomcat.

I'll have to rectify on what I've said on the first assertion. With Jetty,
the first time I try, pageMapsUsedInRequest is null too. I'll try to provide
a more elaborate description of the things happening in the second code
fragment...

I've tried even to remove weblogic.xml to bypass any harmful setting I could
have in it, but it's still happening the same. Curious thing is, I remember
seeing it work before. By the way, I'm on BEA 9.2 MP3,
I'd be grateful to any hint that could lead to this problem's solution
(thanks Igor).

Cheers!
Xavier