Hi,

I'm using Wicket-1.4.3 and just trying to set the expired page to my home page in my Application class like so:

       IApplicationSettings settings = getApplicationSettings();
       settings.setPageExpiredErrorPage(getHomePage());

In addition, I'm using the HttpsRequestCycleProcessor in production and I see that I still get stack traces like these if for instance a user comes back to the page after the session expires and clicks on an AjaxLink

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.PageExpiredException: Cannot find the rendered
page in session [pagemap=null,componentPath=20:header:logout,versionNumber=0]
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:197)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.https.HttpsRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(HttpsRequestCycleProcessor.java:172)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1310)

   What can I do to handle these exceptions cleanly?

   Thanks, Jason