On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Jeffrey Schneller
<jeffrey.schnel...@envisa.com> wrote:
> Also how would one move the configuration of the jdbc connection to
> code?  It is desirable to db connection information reside at the server
> level so when deploying code from dev to stage to production, you do not
> need change or replace a file.  The configuration is at the server level
> [in the server context] and it is pulled from there.

Isn't this a Spring question?  The Wicket/Spring integration basically
lets you "talk" to your Spring beans (by using @SpringBean annotation
to inject them).  It doesn't do anything fancy with Spring itself.
You don't even use a Wicket way to bootstrap the context (you use
Spring's context listener for that).  How you configure your Spring
beans is up to you.  I'd recommend either picking up Spring in Action
or just read the online documentation (it's pretty good).