From: Loritsch, Berin C. [mailto:berin.lorit...@gd-ais.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:15 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: Spring/Wicket/Hibernate testing driving me banana nuts

I've got the part that injects a Spring WebApplicationContext into the
WicketTester already (Source attached).  I should be using the application
class, if I'm not then something has changed unbeknownst to me.  Is there any
place it would swap out what I told it to use for what it decided on its own to
use?