Probably you have a repeater serving out those ajax thingies.

1. Make sure you have a reuse items strategy set
2. Make sure you don't get 2 events right after one another: the link
that is clicked and a seperate behavior you've attached: if one event
updates the repeater, the component is not available anymore.

3. to debug: really look closely at the generated behavior URLs and
look closely at the generated IDs to see if they update to another
value than expected

Martijn

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 9:32 PM, James Carman
<jcar...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> I've seen this also, but it's not reliably reproducible.
>
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Douglas Ferguson
> <doug...@douglasferguson.us> wrote:
>> Does anybody have any idea of how to debug this?
>> I.E. A component is visible in the screen but when clicked wicket barfs.
>>
>> D/
>>
>> On Nov 20, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Douglas Ferguson wrote:
>>
>>> I load the app and hit an ajax link.
>>> It is a specific ajax link that fails not all..

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.0