Balaji,

If I understand you correctly, you want that the browser is redirected
to the response of a post request to site B after the user only sent a
post request to site A.

This is really not a Wicket question.

Web browsers cannot be directed to respond like this unless you send a
page with your form with the action URL of site B, AND let JavaScript
post it, started from the body onload() event or similar. But the
users might not universally accept to post to another site without
having clicket a button. So you might as well include a button for
them to click.

If you don't feel comfortable with this solution, then as others
pointed out, you need to let the server app post to the other site.

But that may be messy again, because the response is not necessarily
suited to be read by a computer.

If nothing of the above appeals to you, and I wouldn't be surprised
about that, then you might want to reconsider how to exchange data
with the other site.

In any case, Wicket seems to support everything that can possibly be
asked for in this scenario. The details of it have been written in
previous responses.

Bernard