class mypage extends webpage implements iheadercontributor {

public mypage() {
  add(new listview("listview,...) {
    protected item newitem(string id, int idx) {
     return new item(id, idx) {
          protected oncomponenttag(tag) { tag.put("class","fancyitem"); }
     };
   });
}

renderhead(resp) {
resp.renderondomreadyjavascript("$(".fancyitem.whatever_jquery_thing_you_want");

-igor