eXo is currently portlet 2.0 so I know nothing regarding portlet 1.0 Wicket
integration. You'll find working portlets for eXo in the standard eXo
distribution. Just copy their filters & listeners into your own
Wicket-portlet.

What I mean regarding this copy: depending upon your portal, your web.xml
may be required to provide a set of non-standard listeners and / or filters.
So the best way is to get inspired by what a portlet which is known to work
provides.

If you wish to give eXo a try, I can prodive you with a (eXo) standard
web.xml & portlet.xml which works for Wicket. But, as I said, I'm afraid I
can't provide it for uPortal. I'll give uPortal a try this day, and maybe
I'll come again.

Regards,

Pierre

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsb...@gmail.com