When you start up what ports and addresses does Weblogic say it's listening on:

grep for "is now listening"

I'd recommend capturing the headers with live headers or something
similar and seeing what differs between access via localhost and
127.0.0.1.

That those differ suggests a DNS/hosts issue to me.

Ed.