I have a requirement to have a queue of items that need work with a pool
of people working on them.  I need to lock the record while someone is
working on it.  Once the item is processed it will be removed
permanently from the list.  Occasionally users open an item and then
close it.  That part I've got taken care of.  I also have the part taken
care of where a user manually logs out and the system releases any locks
the user has.

However, that doesn't catch the problem where users sessions time out.
My best guess is that I need to add a SessionListener to the web.xml to
handle this corner case.  So I have two questions:

* Can I use the IMSSession.get() from my SessionListener and get the one
for the running application?
* Is there a more elegant Wicket way of doing the same thing?