The London Wicket Event was great!

Here you can find pictures and summaries of all presentations:
http://stuq.nl/weblog/2009-11-27/london-wicket-meetup-wicket-1-5-wiquery-brix-and-more

Overview:
        • Cemal Bayramoglu: Introduction
• Jeremy Thomerson (USA): Custom JavaScript Integrations with Wicket + Auto Resolvers
        • Lionel Armanet (FR): Announcing WiQuery 1.0: Introduction & Demo
        • Matej Knopp (SK): BRIX CMS + Wicket 1.5 Developments Q&A
        • Sven Meier (DE): Trees, Drag&Drop and more:
        • Martijn Dashorst (NL): Writing Books vs Making Babies
        • Wicket Q&A

Regards,

Daan van Etten

Op 3 nov 2009, om 00:11 heeft jWeekend het volgende geschreven:

We will hold our next London Wicket Event on Saturday, 21st November, from 14:45. This time we have hired "The Gallery" at the iconic Foyles Bookshop in central London. We again welcome guests and speakers from several countries, including at least 3 core committers, Matej, Jeremy and of course, Alastair, as well as the founders of WiQuery (Wicket-jQuery integration), Lionel Armanet and his team.

Join us for some very interesting, high quality presentations and to chat with fellow Wicket users and developers at all levels. We're expecting this to be another popular event and since places are limited book and confirm early if you can make it. Details and registration are at the usual place [1]. There is a cool little Jazz cafe at Foyles too, where there'll be a live act (Femi Temowo) at 13:00 if you enjoy some Jazz guitar relaxation before your intellectual stimulation. They offer a decent range of food and drink there too.

The event schedule looks like:
Cemal Bayramoglu: Introduction
Jeremy Thomerson (USA): Custom JavaScript Integrations with Wicket + Auto Resolvers
Lionel Armanet (FR): Announcing WiQuery 1.0: Introduction & Demo
Matej Knopp (SK): BRIX CMS + Wicket 1.5 Developments Q&A
Alastair Maw (UK): The Al Talk
Our Regular General Wicket Q&A with Al and Cemal
We expect to formally finish by around 19:00. I would expect the usual suspects will be heading somewhere in the neighbourhood for refreshments straight after the event, and of course you are more than welcome to join us.
Regards - Cemal jWeekend http://jWeekend.com
Training, Consulting, Development
[1] http://jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/