Von: Martin Dietze [mailto:d...@fh-wedel.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 30. November 2009 17:12
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: FileUploadField in a ModalWindow (wicket 1.4.3)?

Hi,

 I recently upgraded to wicket 1.4.3 as I heard that from version
1.4.1 and above file uploads are seamlessly handled even in Ajax
based components.

I now implemented a ModalWindow-based component with a Form,
in it an ordinary FileUploadField and an AjaxButton for
submitting the form. I placed ModalWindow in another Form as
proposed by the JavaDoc.

Now whenever I press the submit button the upload returned by
the form is always null.

I tried to find examples for ajax-based uploads in wicket 1.4.1
and above, but I could find nothing. Now I wonder, did I
misinterpret the announcement of 1.4.1, or are there any known
issues? Anything I should read before proceeding?

Cheers,

M'bert

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------