I'm working on some changes for our storefront (Wicket 1.4, Java EE 5,
Glassfish 2.1) based on some recommendations made to us by an SEO
consultant.  One of them is re-writing some of the URLs so as to have them
indexed by Google, etc.

My concern is the Wicket WebSession that I use to pass around an instance of
a stateful session bean.  If I redirect to a mounted bookmarkable page when
going through pages in the checkout process, vs redirecting to a new
instances of the page class, will there be any adverse effects on the
session?  Will customers experience a problem with their shopping cart
sessions?

Thanks!