Hi Martin,

I pass a DataProvider in the constructor of the page, and process it
somewhat like this:

        if(accountDataProvider == null){
            container.add(new EmptyPanel("resultPanel"));
            asm = new AccountSearchModel();
        }else{
            asm = accountDataProvider.getAccountSearchModel();
            if(accountDataProvider.size() > 0){
                container.add(new AccountSearchResultsPanel("resultPanel",
accountDataProvider));
            }else{
                container.add(new EmptyPanel("resultPanel"));
                error("No results found.");

Basically if the DataProvider is null, it just adds an empty panel, but if
not (and the size of the results is 0), there should be a feedback showing
"No results found". It successfully executes the error statement when I
debug, but when loading the page there is still no feedback shown. Is there
anything else I should add? Thanks.

Regards,

Ces