Hi,

I'm trying to make my project 1.5-compatible, but I had run into two issues:
First I was stumbled when saw IComponentBorder has been deleted, but
after some Googling I found the corresponding ticket:
Okay, that's great, but I can't see this @deprecation javadoc in my
1.4.3 source code (downloaded by maven), so could this commit just
missed somehow in the 1.4-releasing?

Another thing is, that I have problems with EJB injecting:
- with Wicket 1.3 -> Wicket 1.4 I saw that ComponentInjector moved into
wicket-ioc (great, caused me some headache)
- now Wicket 1.4 -> Wicket 1.5 I'm unable again to use
wicket-contrib-javaee like JavaEEComponentInjector, because
ComponentInjector is deleted now. (see 830078 commit via Igor). Now my
only question would be: how can I use @EJB annotation, now that this
class is deleted (okay I could rewrite it, but I'd happy to hear better
ways)? Or anyway, how can I use my EJB's the _right_ way, what would you
recommend?
(I can see, that you don't like @EJB annotation, I just guess, that you
have a better approach then..)

Any help would be really appreciated.