Thank you Igor.

Does somebody have a short example of java code to check for wicket-Ajax
header ?
Or an example of what such a header looks like ?
In the debug window, I can see wicket xml responses, bot no query...

Bernard

in your servlet filter you will have to check for Wicket-Ajax header
and if it is present return a properly formatted ajax-response that
contains javascript to redirect to your login page.

-igor