We have a requirement to render the offending FormComponent with a visual
change (not an indicator...but a style change such as background is red) and
show the error message below the component.
I have created a customized FeedbackPanel for this so this is not a problem.

The problem we have is that we also have a FeedbackPanel at the top of the page
which renders the error message as well.  We don't the message to be rendered
twice.

I have attempted this behavior by playing around with the
IFeedbackMessageFilter, onBeforeRenderer and markRendered method but my efforts
have failed.  I was hoping that there was a onBeforeXXX method that can be
called so I can determine if what messages are to be renderered in the
FeedbackPanel before they are actually renderered.  It appears that the
component is rendered right after onBeforeRender before moving on to the next
child component.

Has anyone else come into this requirement and have found an acceptable
solution?  Is there another onBeforeXXX method that is called before rendering
and traverses the entire component graph that I may override and mark messages
as rendrered?

Thanks in advance.
- Doug