Hi,

I'm attempting to load a css resource.

The example in the wicket reference was using:
private static final CompressedResourceReference MYPAGE_CSS = new
CompressedResourceReference(MyPage.class, "MyPage.css");

I understand that this is scoped to MyPage.class

I used
CompressedResourceReference MYPAGE_CSS = new
CompressedResourceReference("css/jquery/cupertino/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css");

add(CSSPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(MYPAGE_CSS));

It is scoped to the application, which it should. But the generated link is:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/css/jquery/cupertino/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css
<view-source:http://localhost:8888/mirage/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/css/jquery/cupertino/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css>"
 />

which my browser cannot find. What should be the correct way to do this? I
tried hard referencing as well but did not get it to work as well.

Lester