Hello Group,

Just a questions to get a point in the right direction.

I have a Modal Window that opens when a Search AjaxLink is clicked.  All is
Good There.

The modal Window is a form which has a datatable which autoupdates on
textfield.  No Problems there.

The problem is the Navigation << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>

When I click on the Navigation, the Model window closes.  When I click on
the ajaxLink again, the Model opens at the page I clicked prior to the
window closing.

odd, not sure if this is the wrong component to use, or if I need to set
some parameter to prevent the Model Window from closing.

Thanks,

joe.