Ok cool the image works fine...

i just added this and it came out "  Picture.JPG   "

now i need to insert an applet ..

this is my HelloWorld.java code >>

import java.applet.Applet;
import java.awt.Graphics;

public class HelloWorld extends Applet {
    public void paint(Graphics g) {
        g.drawString("Hello world!", 50, 25);

and my HelloWolrd.HTML code

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> A Simple Program </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

Here is the output of my program:
<APPLET CODE="HelloWorld.class" WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=25>
</APPLET>
</BODY>
</HTML>

and i have entered these 2 in the "COM.MYCOMPANY" Package.... but in your
applet code it says

 <APPLET CODE="XXYYZ.class" archive="/xyz.jar"
                WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=600>
        </APPLET>

What does archive="/xyz.jar" do ?? should i create a jar of my
HelloWorld.java class and have it in the WEBAPP folder ??